Our client is a leading agricultural production company involved in the use of sustainable methodology to produce crude palm kernel oil (CPO), crude kernel oil (CKO) and their derivatives. Our client also produces bottled natural water using a reliable and highly effective purification process. The business model thrives on sustainability, competitiveness and social responsibility. The company has vacancy for the following job position(s) and requires top talent to fill accordingly.
Business Development Officer (2 positions)
1. South-south region of Nigeria
2. South-east region of Nigeria
BDO-004 – South-East region
BDO-005 – South-South region
Business Development Lead – South-South region & Business Development Lead – South-East region respectively
|Roles and Responsibilities||
1. Lead set-up and operationalization of production plant
2. Ensure constant daily supply of Fresh Fruit Bunches from organized and unorganized sources.
3. Ensure security of commodity supply aligned with sales and operations targets
4. Ensure constant availability of support input materials for production of CPO and water
5. Drive sales of company products (table water, palm oil and kernel oil)
6. Explore new business fronts markets and customer needs
7. Devise strategies for driving sales growth across the business
8. Drive continuous process improvements
9. Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
10. Negotiate sales contracts with customers and ensure profitability.
11. Promote the company’s products/services and act as key contact for large customer accounts
12. Organize roadshows to market company products and link to sales increments
13. Manage industrial and community relations
14. Draw on existing relationships to liaise and create a government cover for the project vis-à-vis security, infrastructure development, tax-free period etc.
15. Carry out business analytics and reporting
· HND or B. Sc. in any subject
· At least 2-3years’ experience in sales, marketing or business management
|Skills / Competencies||
· Time management and ability to keep to deadlines
· Excellent communication and IT skills
· Strong problem-solving and creative skills
· Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Teamworking and leadership skills
· Attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· Mobility within the region is compulsory as per business need
|How to apply||
Send email application letter including CV, educational certificates and copy of NYSC certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that email subject line is
“Application for Business Development Officer SE – BDO-004” for South-East region.
“Application for Business Development Officer SS – BDO-005” for South-South region.
13 December 2017